„Interim management is the temporary provision of management resources and skills. Interim management can be seen as the short-term assignment of a proven heavyweight interim executive manager to manage a period of transition, crisis or change within an organization. In this situation, a permanent role may be unnecessary or impossible to find on short notice. Additionally, there may be nobody internally who is suitable for, or available to take up, the position in question.“
The following characteristic are typical for Interim Manager from BLECKER ENGINEERS:
- Intensive industry- and benchmark-knowledge
- Short orientation period with consideration of specific company culture
- Target- and resultoriented work
- Strategic and operative orientation
- Reorganisation and consolitation experience
We would be very happy if we could deliver an individuell offer with a candidate to your needs.
Competition and growth strategies - Automotive Industry in China - impact on the world market.